Monday, May 24, 2010

Elements of Style

I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. This stamp set is one from Shelli's Signature Collection. It has such a great vintage feel to it. I finally got some time to stamp this weekend. It felt so good to sit down and get a lot of stamping done. This card is such a simple card but wow what an impact it has. The supplies that I used for this were:

STAMP SET: Elements of Style
PAPER: Basic Black, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz-On, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
ACCESSORIES: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Pink Satin Ribbon, Blender Pens

Supplies printed in red are found in the Summer Mini.

I spent Saturday afternoon trying to create a number of different cards from this set. It was so relaxing. Things have calmed down since my Dad has moved in with us. And now that my daughter has finished her moving into another place I have more time for myself. I am starting to do things for me again like my stamping and scrapbooking.

I know that this post is going up later than I usually post but I had computer class this morning. That put me behind everything else I had to do today. I had a great day today. I hope you enjoyed your day too.

1 comment: