Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wine Tasting in Ohio

Here is another page that I was working on My Digital Studio on Saturday. Just to refresh your memory, these pictures are ones that Susan took on our vacation to Longaberger in December. We starting our "Holiday Handcrafts" weekend with a wine tasting at a local winery. The pictures were taken at Buckeye Winery where we had a wonderful time. It was a great kickoff to the weekend! The tree in the picture where we are all standing, was made entirely out of green wine bottles. Looking at this page gives me such great memories of that weekend. Stamping friends are the best!

MDS made scrapbooking these pages so easy to create. I do scrapbook but I admit that it is not comfortable for me. I am always afraid to cut the picture, cut the paper, adhere embellishments, ect. I am way too picky. Anyway, using the MDS has taken the apprehension out scrapbooking for me. It is so easy to try many different things before you decide on the right one. I just got back from my computer class and it was a great one! I hope you enjoy your day as much as I am today

No comments:

Post a Comment