Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elements of Style- Card 3

Here I go again! I am stuck on this stamp set. On this card I used the Spotlight technique. This is a very simple card only black except for the highlighted circle in which I colored the flowers using a Blender Pen with the Classic Inks. I think the Black Satin Ribbon really makes an elegant statement on this card. Black and white makes such an elegant looking card. The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SET: Elements of Style
PAPER: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
INK: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Black Satin Ribbon, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

The items highlighted in red are available in the Summer Mini

I am on a day trip today. I am going to Connecticut to see some of my relatives. My husband and I are taking my Dad there to visit with family. I am so excited to see my family. I will have a great day. You go out and enjoy your day!

1 comment: