Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Handicrafts in Ohio

After the wine tasting, we went back to our hotel for a jewelry making session. We had so much fun. all of us are very crafty people and love making things with our hands so this weekend was exactly perfect for us. This page was also one that I worked on at the event on Saturday. You can see that this program is so easy. I was able to do all these pages in one day plus a few more pages. The pages that I created were all designed by me. the program does have predesigned pages but I always start off with a blank page and build scratch. That is what is nice about this program. You can use it in many different ways and create your project at your comfort level. I am really enjoying remembering all the neat things we did that weekend. I hope you are enjoying your day also.

No comments:

Post a Comment