Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Swap

I just got back from our "Love at First Stamp " monthly meeting. Today we went out for breakfast and it was very good. Anyway, of course we had swaps and this was mine. Every month a different person gets to pick what the theme will be for next month's swaps. This month the theme was a color combination. We needed to come up with a card using Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I really found it very difficult to come up with a card, although I do think it really helped to stretch my mind to come up with a card that filled those requirements. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: All A Flutter, Flower Fancy
PAPER: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Vellum
INK: Black Staz-On, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery
Accessories: White Taffetta Ribbon, Blender Pens, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch

The items that are in red, are those available in the Summer Mini.

I was stumped at first when I needed to come up with a design for this card. I am happy how it came out though. I guess that just proves that it is a good thing to go out of your comfort zone. Hopefully I will be able to get to post each day this week. Things are settling done now at my house and finally I am able to find some stamping time. I am off now to prepare for my classes this week. It is a beautiful day out here today. So go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment