Tuesday, April 20, 2010

May Technique Class Card 3

This is the last card that we are making at Technique Class this month. This card uses Sticky Pages and the Big Shot to create the flower on this card. Sticky Pages and Sizzix dies are wonderful to create personal sticky shapes or letters of the alphabet. You can use them to personalize your card or scrapbook page. After cutting out this flower shape, we used the fine glitter to spice it up even more! I decided to use Summer Sun card stock ( one of the retiring colors ) and the matching Corduroy Buttons on this card. I know it is hard to see but I ran the large white card stock piece through the Big Shot with a Texture Plate to give it texture. It looks so much nicer close up and in person.

This is another short entry due to moving everyone this week. I also had to take my computer in to get fixed with everything else going on. Hopefully after this week and everyone is moved, things will calm down. Wish me luck and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I had been wondering if the Sticky ages would work on my Big Shot! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete