Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Flower

Today is a beautiful day here. the sun is shining and the Robins are out and about. I thought this would be a good card for a Spring Day! We made this card last week at our downline meeting. Very quick and easy but what a nice presentation. The supplies used for this car were:

STAMP SETS: Sweetheart, With All My Heart
CARDSTOCK: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
INK: Night of Navy, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Micro Beads, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

I hope you enjoy the card. I am off for the day to get ready for Easter. My daughter and I are spending the day together to prepare. I know that we will have a great day together. You go out today and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment