Monday, April 12, 2010

April Technique Class-Card 1

Sorry I have not posted lately but I have been so busy with trying to get my father moved in with us. Going through the house is taking so much longer than what I thought it would. I am hoping that after he moves in with us, I will have a little more time to work on my projects.

I started early this morning working on the final cards that we will be making this month. I just love this set "FRIENDS 24-7". And when I heard that Bordering Blue will be retired at the end of June, I knew that I had to use it on my card this month. The technique that I used for this card was Glittery Glue Dots. I think that it adds pizazz to the card. It is hard to see how nice it looks on the card but I assure you that it perks it up. The small round circles are embellished with Chocolate Glitter. What a easy way to embellish your card. The color combination for this card is Bordering Blue, Night of Navy and Kraft with a pop of Cameo Coral. Since so much is going on in this card so I left the background of the card more plain.
The classes for this month are on Saturday April 17 @ 9-11:30 AM, Tuesday April 20@ 9:15-11:45 AM, and Wednesday 21@ 7-9:30 PM. If you are interested, please contact me. Go out and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment