Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mocha Sympathy

This is another Sympathy card I received from another side-line.  Susan sent me this card.  What a beautiful card that uses only DSP, cardstock and only the sentiment is stamped.  What a quick, easy, and elegant card it is to make.  


The supplies used for this card were:


PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla
INK:  Basic Black
STAMP SET:  Love and Sympathy
ACCESSORIES:  Black Satin Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Dimensionals


I love the stamp set "Love and Sympathy.  It has the most beautiful sentiment which goes inside the card.  That was one of the first stamp sets that I ordered from the new catalog.  I use it all the time for my sympathy cards.  


Today is another busy day.  We are going over to the hall for the wedding for the last time before the wedding.  Take over what needs to be there and check to make sure everything will be there as planned. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment