Monday, February 6, 2012

More Sympathy

I am showing you another one of my sympathy cards that my stamping sisters sent me.  This is such a simple card but what a beautiful card it is.  My friend Jamie made it for me.  I love the pop of color on this classic black and white card.  The black and white colors give the card a classic and elegant feel.  I am so lucky to have such good friends helping me through the last few weeks which have been difficult.  I have a few more cards to share with you but will do that another time.


Well the wedding was on Saturday and it was beautiful!  Everything went well and we had such a good time.  Tomorrow I will share a few pictures from the wedding.  Eli was so cute and had a great time at the reception.  I plan to upload the pictures today and get a few made from the ones my friends took.  Check back tomorrow.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment