Monday, February 27, 2012

Framelit Sympathy

I am back from Regionals and it was GREAT!!!  But I will post about Regionals tomorrow.  I wanted to post this card before I  left for Regionals.  Because Eli was not feeling well, I had to watch him extra days and was not able to get to my computer.  He had a fever and just clung to Grandma.  It is nice in a way because you know you are loved and needed.  But then you can not get things done that you wanted to get done.  


This is another sympathy card that I received.  This is from Pennie who is an upline above me.  We were to meet up with each other at Leadership but of course my plans changed.  This is the card she sent me after she returned home.  The color combination is what I loved.  The pop of bright color with  the color Poppy Parade I think really gets your attention but it is still a soothing card with the majority of the card using Pool Party and Whisper White. The supplies used for this card were:


STAMPS:  Apothecary Art
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Attic Boutique DSP
INK:  Basic Black, 
ACCESSORIES:  Pool Party and Poppy Parade Markers, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Framelits Labels Collection, Perfect Polka Dots, Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Big Shot


It was so nice to receive all these sympathy cards from my friends, family and my stamping family.  I think I have 1 more sympathy card to show you that I received from a stamping sister.  But that will be another day.  I will show you something from Regionals tomorrow.  I had such a nice time although it was a very long drive to get there.  I think it took us 8 hours to get there and we drove straight through except for a fast food luch break.  More about that when I post again.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment