Monday, February 13, 2012

February Technique Class- Card 2

This is the second card we will be making this month.  The technique on this card is "Paper Pleating".  It is one technique you can use to make an impact on a card.  It is also one way you can use small strips of DSP.  This card also uses a lot of new products which can be found in the new Occasions Mini.  If interested in attending one of my technique classes this month, contact me for more information.


Another busy day watching Eli.  He is growing so fats and always getting into things.  HE found which drawer I keep my snacks in.  And now if he gets hungry, he goes over to my stash and brings me a bag.  So this afternoon, I  moved my snacks up high and put towels in the drawer.  Won't he be surprised tomorrow when he looks for my snacks!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment