Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swap for Columbus Regional

I guess you have been wondering why I have not posted lately.  Well the truth is, I have caught ANOTHER virus!  This one had me in bed from Sunday afternoon until this morning.  I am still not up to snuff but I wanted to at least post something.  


This is a picture of the swap that I made for Regionals in Columbus this weekend.  I love this color combination and so I tend to make cards with this combo.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fabulous Florets, En Francois
PAPER:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Glossy White
INK:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
ACCESSORIES:  Waxed Paper, Finial Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, Iron


The Waxed paper was run through the Big Shot in the Finial Embossing Folder and then I ironed the waxed paper impression onto the Glossy White Cardstock.  Then I sponged, Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Lucky Limeade all over the the Glossy side of the cardstock and wiped off the extra ink.  That is how you create that mottled look.  I love it.  It adds more texture to the piece.


Well the day is long and I am exhausted for my first day up.  I am back to bed.  Enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment