Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Columbus Regionals!!!

What a great time we had in Columbus!  The last two regionals that I had attended, Shelly was not there.  So I was really excited when we found out that she would be at Columbus.  Of course she always starts the Regional with an inspirational talk and presentation but more about that tomorrow.  They changed the order of how they organized the event this year so we were able to talk and meet with Shelly right after her presentation.  So of course Susan and I had to go over and speak with her.  Jen was kind enough to take our picture with her.  She is so kind and down to earth.




Here is one of the Make and Takes that we made.  I think it is so cute!  It was very easy and we learned 2 tricks to make this card.  A lot of punches were used on this card.  I think I might demonstrate this card at my next home workshop.


I made a swap for the group we were with in Columbus.  Tomorrow I will post a picture of it.  I just got back from catching up on the errands that I could not do last week.  Going to try to stamp a bit tonight.  Enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment: