Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.  Last night I made a few treat bags for the people in my daughter's office at work.  It is just a quick treat bag using the new "Labels Framelits".  I filled plastic bags with Hershey Valentine Kisses.  I then made the topper with the largest Labels Framelit.  A little polka dotted ribbon and a splash of bling using the Red and Silver Glimmer Paper and the treat bag is done.  How quick and easy is that! 


The supplies that I used for this project were:


STAMP SET:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francois
PAPER:  Pretty in Pink
INK:  Real Red, Prettty in Pink
ACCESSORIES: Silver Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stapler, Labels Framelits, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Black, Heart Punch, Dimensionals


What a cute way to give someone a treat for a special day!  It is so easy to do.  It would be very easy to make for a whole class of kids for a treat.  Wait until you see what I made for Eli's teachers for Valentine's Day.  Hopefully I can find time to post it tomorrow.  Happy Valentine's Day today and enjoy the day!

1 comment: