Friday, February 10, 2012

February Technique Class- Card 1

I am so excited about the projects that I will be doing with my customers this month.  I love the new items in the Occasions Mini and also the Sale-A- Bration Brochure.  So to come with projects this month was exciting.  I love the new Framelits and that is what I used on this card.  This is "Embossing Framelit".  If you want to know how I did this, contact me to attend this month's Technique Classes.  At my Technique Classes, you will make 3 cards/envelopes using 3 different techniques.  This month's theme is "ACCESSORIES"  Each card will use a different technique using 3 different accessories.  This month's techniques are:
1.  Embossing Framelit
2.  Colored Glimmer Paper
3.  Pleated Paper
Cost $10 or $5 if $25 worth of product is purchased.

The dates for the Technique classes are:
Saturday February 18 @ 9-11:30 AM
Tuesday February 21 @ 9:15-11:45 AM
Wednesday February 22 @ 7-9:30 PM

Please contact me if interested.

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful! I love the layers...and well...all of it!

    ReplyDelete