Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Card Buffet

A group of my friends and customers always ask me to dod a Card Buffet when it is close to a holiday.  They like to give cards at special occasions but don't always need as many as we make at a Stamp A Stack.  I always give them an option of 5 cards to choose from.  This year I decided to add an option of a card for kids.  I decided to use the stamp set "Beary Best Friends"  because I could just swap out the Boy Bear with the Girl Bear but still use the same layout.  I also decided to change the Real Red Cardstock with Pretty in Pink for the girl card.  The sentiment inside the card says "I Love You Beary Much". It is a great card to give if you have any little ones in your family.  This card will be going to my grandson this year.  I think he will like it.


I will be hosting the card buffet at my house on February 8 @ 6:30.  If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please contact me.


This is going to be a very busy weekend so I will not post again until next week.  My daughter is getting married on Saturday so we will be going crazy trying to get all those things that you can not do until the last few days.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment