Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Beautiful Wedding and Kids



Well the wedding is over and everybody is beginning to relax.  I won't bore you with a bunch of family photos but I will post a few. 
Here is the a picture of the bride and groom.  Oh sorry, it is a picture of the Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.  The Flower Girl is the Groom's Niece and the Ring Bearer is the Bride's Nephew.  My friend got this cute picture of them dancing together.  Although they look to be the same height and age, she is 2 and he is 1.  What can I say, he is a big boy!  


The wedding was wonderful!   I had some people come up to me at the reception to tell me how much they liked the Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Cards, and Name Cards that I had made. I know now that it was worth all the work that I did for the wedding.  Well now I am off to make Eli valentine cards for his daycare class.  Enjoy the day!
The Matron of Honor and the Ring Bearer

1 comment:

  1. Oh please "bore" us with a picture of the bride and groom at least! .... we'd like you to be in it too! ;)

    p.s. Isn't Eli handsome!

    ReplyDelete