Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eli's Daycare Valentine Cards


Well my daughter came home and told me that Eli had to have valentine cards for each child at daycare and could I please make them for him.  Being the good Grandma that I am, I of course said no problem.  Because these kids are only 1 year old, she said don't make them too fancy and do not use a lot of your cardstock.  After receiving the Heart Framelits, I thought they would be perfect to use for Eli's class cards.  This is the I card came up with.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Beary Best Friends, Candy Conversations (I used this on the back for the sentiment)
PAPER:  Real Red, Whisper White
INK:  Basic Black (sentiment)
ACCESSORIES:  Black Staz-On, Heart Framelits, Colored Pencils, Red Glimmer Paper, Small Heart Punch


I know that this is a very very simple card but I think it is cute for a class of pre-school children.  I used the Beary Best Friends stamp set so I could stamp the boy bear for the boys and I used the girl bear for the girls in his class.  I hope that they like them.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment