Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sympathy Framelits

This is a sympathy card from one of my side lines, Cindyrae.  We were all going to meet with each other in San Antonio but as you know, my plans needed to be changed.  My up-line and side-lines were very kind, understanding and helpful during this time.  A lot of plans needed to be changed and everyone was so gracious and did everything they could to make this rough time a lot easier.

The card Cindyrae sent me uses a lot of products  from the new Occasions Mini.  I love, love, love the new Pool Party Seam Binding that she used for the bow as well as the new larger Pearls that we are offering.  She used Watercolor Paper to stamp the image from"Apothecary Art".  The Label Framelits were used to cut out the image.  The Edgelits Die and Adorning Accents Embossing Folder were used to create the shaped edge of the card.

This card is so gorgeous!  I was shocked to receive it because everyone was already in San Antonio when I received it.  I thought it was so thoughtful of her that she quickly sent it before she left for Leadership.  I am so lucky to have such good people for friends.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment