Monday, January 30, 2012

Name Cards for The Wedding

The wedding will be here soon!  My week is going to be crazy getting ready for the wedding on Saturday.  I am starting to get nervous but I am sure that everything will be perfect when the time comes.  My daughter asked me to also make the name cards for the reception.  So I did and of course I can't do simple name cards.  I had to spice them up a bit.  So here is a picture of one.  I liked the way they turned out and I am hoping that she will like them also.


The supplies that I used for these cards were:


PAPER:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Decor Wheel, Black Embossing Powder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals


Like I said, the countdown is on.  You would think that this being the second child getting married I would be more calm, but I am not.  So I am off today to babysit the ring bearer who just came.  So I am now in my Grandma role.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment: