Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Technique Classes- Card 1

This is one of the cards that we will be making at this month's Technique Classes.  The theme of the Technique Class this month is "Fancy Folds" and I have planned three different ways to fold cards.  The cards are so simple to make but having the cards folded different ways just makes the card look more special.  


This is a Tri Shutter Fold card and was so simple to make.  The fold, colors and the choice of the DSP make the card very elegant.  The small pearls helped to create the more elegant feeling.  I did not finish putting the sentiments on because I am still trying to figure out if I want to use it as a Valentines' Day card or use it for someone special's birthday card.


I used a lot of products on this card that you can find in the SALE A BRATION Brochure.  The Riding Hood Red DSP and the Stamp are items you can choose from the brochure FREE if you place an order of $50.  For every $50 you spend, you are able to choose an item from the brochure.  The Sale A Bration promotion starts on January 24 and ends on March 31.  


I finally started to feel like a real person again yesterday.  I think the third round of antibiotics are working.  I have also stopped coughing like a mad person since they gave me an inhaler.  Finally after a month and a half I feel better and can get things done that I have not felt well enough to do.  This afternoon I will start my Leadership swaps.  Tomorrow, I will post card 2 from this month's Technique Class.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment