Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini is Here!

IT'S HERE!!

You can start ordering form the New Occasions Mini today.  



If you have not received your mini yet, please contact me and I will get one to you or you can click here to view the new catalog.  

I will be posting my technique class cards in the next few days.  I am really behind in posting since the holidays because I have been battling Bronchitis.  I have not felt this bad in ages.  Hopefully I have enough energy today to get some samples made.

I am off and running today because I have a lot to do.  Today I am going for a fitting for my daughters wedding.  She and I both are going to have fittings for our dresses for her wedding.  I can not believe that it is only a month until she is married.  This is going to be a very busy month.  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. yuk! Hope you feel better soon, sounds like you have a lot to do, so rest up!

    ReplyDelete