Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Technique Classes- Card 2

This is the second of three cards that we will working on at our monthly Technique Classes.  This is a Gate Fold Latch Card.  I got the directions from Dawn Olshefske.  What a great way to fancy up a Gate Fold Card.  This techniques adds an added twist to the Gate Fold and makes it a little more interesting.  The top picture is when the card is closed.  The bottom picture lets you see how the card interlocks to close.

I used another stamp from the Sale A Bration brochure.  I used my markers to color and the stamp and get a beautiful multi-color design.  The Sale A Bration promotion starts January 24 and goes to March 31.

Another very simple card that will make a big statement to those people who receive this card.  This stamp set is one of my favorites because it has a vintage feel to it and that is more my personal style.

Well I am off and putting my nose to the grind stone today.  I need to get these swaps done and it is taking so much time.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment