Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Small Thanks

One of my New Years Business Resolutions last year was to start putting hand made Thank You notes in with my customers orders.  I just wanted my customers to know how much they are appreciated.  Well I have have been pretty good sticking with that business resolution and added one this year. ( that one I am keeping secret yet until I prove to myself I am able to follow it through )

This is a pic of the one that I made for January. I wanted my customers to get a close up view of the new DSP from the Occasions Catalog.  This is a sheet from the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  This small card is an example of how a great sheet of DSP and a funky sentiment can combine to create an easy and quick thank you.

The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SET:  Sassy Salutations
PAPER:  Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Watercolor Wonder DSP
INK:  Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:None

Nothing can be easier than this card and it is so cute.  You really need to check out the rest of the sheets of DSP in that package.  They are absolutely beautiful!  If you were thinking about getting this DSP,  now is the time.  Why you ask?  It is Sale-a-bration Time!  And for every $50 worth a product you buy, you can choose 1 item from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for FREE.  How great is that?  Check it out.

Today I have no babies to watch but it is still going to be a busy day.  Maybe even busier.  Because today I will be running around like a nut trying to get things done that I have not been able to find the time to do all week.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment