Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Monster I Love You

I forgot to post this little gem after our Downline 
Meeting in January.  This was the Make & 
Take that Susan presented to our downlines.  I thought it was adorable and was a great way to show a different way to use the Sweetheart Treat Bags.  

I always like it when I can use a product for a number of different reasons and ways.  I like to use the old saying, "Getting more  bang for your buck".  I think customers will buy a product sooner if they know you can use it in a number of different ways.  

The supplies that we used for this project were:

STAMP SETS:  None
PAPER:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper, Midnight Musem Calyso Coral
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES:  Sweetheart Treat Bag, Monster Hugs Girls, Heart (from the Circle Card Thinlets),7/8" Scallop Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Heart Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

I did not show this sooner because by the time I remembered that I did not post it, the promotion for this product was ending.  But GOOD NEWS… this product and some of the other products from the A Whole Lot of Love promotion that was to end on January 27th are still for sale until they run out of the product or until February 14th.  

Today I will be working on Valentine Cards for Eli's Class.  When I finish, I will share with you.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment