Monday, February 17, 2014

February Thank You

Every month I make a thank you card for my customers who made a purchase.  It is always a quick and simple card usually showcasing new SU products.  This card uses my favorite colors from the 2013-15 In Colors, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I used my favorite stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, "Happy Watercolor ".  

The supplies that I used for this were:

STAMP SET:  Happy Watercolor
PAPER:  Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES:  None

I know this card is not spectacular but it is cute and easy to do especially if you need a lot thank you notes.  The splotches of color under the black outline flower is actually a stamp!  I love the effect of a brush stroke it gives to the card.  I think that one piece is my favorite piece of the whole set.  What a great way to add a bit of pizazz to a card! 

I am back to babysitting after we have been hit with a lot of snow in the North East.  I could not get out for 2 days until a friend came and plowed my drive way.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment