Monday, February 24, 2014

February Technique Class Card #3

Well  this is the last in February's Technique Cards.  This is my take on the Envelope Punch Gift Card Holder.  It is so simple to do and a great way to dress up the way you give it.  This one is definitely a gift card holder for a girly girl!  The color combination of Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, and Coastal Cabana is very soft and feline looking.  I also used the Pistachio Ruffled Ribbon and Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape to help adhere the bottom fold together.


This is what the gift card holder looks like open.  The notches at the top of the card stock were made by using the Envelope Punch Board.  It is so slick how it fits into the bottom for closing.  Also from the side view, you can see how the enclosure slides up for easy access to the gift card when you open the card.






The supplies that I used for this gift card holder were:

STAMP SET:  Chalk Talk
PAPER:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Strawberry Slush DSP
INK:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
ACCESSORIES:  Envelope Punch Board, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels, Pink Sharpie (non SU)

I have a family wedding coming up and I can't wait to use this technique to make a gift card holder for the gift card I will be giving them.  I am so excited.  All these ideas running through my head.  

I will be doing this class again for my Tuesday and Saturday Classes next month.  I had to cancel those classes this month because of the snow storms that we had this month.  If you live in the area and would like to attend, let me know.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment