Wednesday, February 26, 2014

With Heartfelt Sympathy

It has been a rough 3 months around here.  There have been a number of friends and relatives that have either been sick or passed.  Tonight we have another viewing to attend and that is the mother of one our close friends.  


I needed a sympathy card to send to our friends and decided to send this one.  This card was one of my Open House Make & Take cards.  I had a few prepared packets left over and decided to finish them and place a sympathy sentiment on the front of the card.  It is a very simple and dignified card.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Petite Petals
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
INK:  Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe
ACCESSORIES:  Petite Petals Punch, Dimensionals

I am glad that I decided to take my left overs and finish them. This way I was able to have  cards with a variety of sentiments on hand.  It always helps to have cards with different sentiments on hand because you never know when you will need one.  

I have 2 grandsons to watch today along with my grand dog and it is snowing again!  This will probably turn out to be another busy day.  Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment