Friday, February 7, 2014

A Valentine for Eli

Eli needs Valentine Cards for his daycare class.  So Grandma volunteered to make his valentines   Of course!  I love to stamp and I love my grandson, so what could be better than stamping for your grandson.  Right now he is into trucks.  Chuck the truck, monster trucks, Mater the truck and on and on.  His birthday invites were made using the retired stamp set, "I Dig You".  So I decided to keep going with that theme and do an "I Dig You" valentine.  Remember these are for 3 year olds and they want it to be one piece and no envelopes.  So this is the simple card I came up with.

He loved it!  He said Grandma is that for me?  It has my favorite color red and my I love hearts!  So how could I go wrong with this?  For this card I used:

STAMP SETS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, I Dig You (retired)
PAPER:  Whisper WHite, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper
INK:  Real Red
ACCESSORIES:  Small Heart Punch, Heart Framelits, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate, and Basic Black Markers

I know it is not a spectacular card, but my grandson thinks it is perfect.  And that is all that matters to me!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment