Friday, January 17, 2014

My Hearts A Flutter!

I love love love vellum!  In the Occasions Catalog Stampin' Up is offering Vellum with metallic accents.  There are sheets with hearts, dots,  and stripes.  It comes in packages and in gold.  So it was quite natural to design a card using the vellum.  

This is another card for my Valentine Buffet.  This card has a little glitz but I think it is still eloquent.  I used the stamp set "HEARTS A FLUTTER".  I just bought it and I do not know what I was waiting for.  I really like this set.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Hearts A Flutter, Best of 25 Years…Love
PAPER:  Real Red, Whisper WHite, Silver Foil Sheets, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red Designer Paper Stack
INK:  Real Red, Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES:  Jewel Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Banner Framelits, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Mini Glue Dots

I placed Whisper White card stock under the vellum so you would be able to see the foil hearts better.  To adhere the vellum to the card stock, I used Mini Glue dots under the foil hearts so you can not see the glue dots.  I am happy how it turned out.  

If you are interested in attending my Valentine Buffet on January 25, contact me for more specific info.  Today I only have 1 grandson so it is easier to go out to stores and pick up what I need.  So I am off.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment