Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You Make Me Happy When Clouds are Gray

Susan and I held out joint Downline Meeting this past Saturday. Susan and I always provide 2 Make & Takes for our group.  I am in charge of one and she is in charge of the other one.  This is the card that I came up with for our event.  This card is so not me.  I usually love to use bright colors and I usually add some type of crazy detail.  But I am really happy with it.  And all the other demos at the meeting liked it too.  I showed it to some of my cutovers and they asked if I could do this card with them.  So I guess it was a hit!

The a lot of the supplies that I used for this card came from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  That was done on purpose because my assignment was to create a card for the demos that would showcase  products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: See Ya Later
PAPER:  Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP
INK:  Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES:  Banners Framelits, Sunburst Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  2-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals

  For every $50 of product purchased you get to choose 1 item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  The "SEE YOU LATER" stamp set and "DECORATIVE DOTS" Embossing Folder that were used on this card are 2 items of 13 items available in the brochure that you can receive absolutely FREE!  If you have not yet received the brochure from me, please contact me and I will get one to you.  

It is snowing here today.  So Carter went home already because his mother picked him up early hoping to get home before the roads got really bad.  I will be spending the rest of the day preparing for my Valentine Event on Saturday.  So another busy day.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment