Monday, January 13, 2014

January Technique Class Card #1

This month's theme for my Technique Classes is "GLITTER".  I will be showing three different ways to use glitter on your cards.  I saw a card that Lee Conrey did CASE'd the card and used my spin on it with the glitter.  If you look very carefully, you can see the silver on the card.  At first glance, you might think I used Silver Glimmer paper but I didn't.  I used sticky strip to adhere Silver Glitter onto the card.

The Silver Glitter can be found in the Occasions Catalog along with Gold Glitter.  I was so excited when I heard that it was going to be carried over from the Holiday Catalog to the Occasions Catalog.  I think the Glitter really adds pizazz to this card.  

If you are interested in attending any of my Technique Classes this month, I will be holding them on this Tuesday @ 9:15 AM, this Wednesday @ 7 PM, and this Saturday @ 9 AM.  Please contact if you plan on attending.

I will be posting the rest of the Technique Cards this week.  I am off to watch 3 very active boys.  It will be a very busy day for mr today.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment