Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love You to the Moon

I am putting the finishing touches on my Valentine Buffet Event.  My customers are always looking for a kids card.  When I saw the sentiment in the stamp set, "LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK",  my mind went immediately to the stamp set "BLAST OFF".  And this is what I came up with for that event.

It is a little labor intensive because there are a few more steps than I usually do for a  group event.  But I could not help myself once I started working on this card.  Kids love shiny and glitzy things and I made sure that there was plenty of shine and glitz on this card.  I kind of went a little overboard on this but I think kids will like it.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Blast Off, Love You to the Moon and Back, Glorious Grunge
PAPER:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
INK:  Night go Navy, Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Silver Embossing Powder, Melon Mambo, Heating Tool, Small Heart Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

My customers liked it last night when my Technique Class saw it.  All of them are coming to the event and ALL are making this card.  So I must have done something right with this card.  

The Valentine Buffet event will be held on January 25.  If interested in attending, contact me.  Today I have no babies to watch, so I will be working on card for my February Stamp A Stack.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment