Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Technique Class- Card # 2

This is the second card that we will be making this month at my Technique Class.  I call this technique "GLITTERED EMBOSSING".  With the beautiful Gold and Silver Glitter that was carried over from the Holiday Catalog to the Occasions Catalog, I knew I had to find different ways that I could use it to glitz up my cards.  This is another way to emboss and create your own personalized Embossing Powder.  I mixed the Glitter and a Melon Mambo Embossing Powder and this is what it looks like.  You can personalize your Glitter Embossing by choosing the color of Embossing Powder you wish.  I think it is a unique way to get a bit more glitz into your cards.

I will be hosting Technique classes this week on Wednesday evening and Saturday morning.  Please contact me if you would like to attend.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment