Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flowerfull Heart Gift Card Holder

This is the gift card I will be offering at my Valentine Buffet Event.  This has to be the quickest and easier gift card I have ever made.  I used the tutorial from Dawn Oshefske's blog.  I used the DSP from the Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack to create the gift card holder.

The stamp is a single stamp that Stampin' Up offers.  It is the Flowerfull Heart Stamp.  The colors are Real Red and Coastal Cabana.  When you see the opposite side of the DSP you will see why I used that color combination.
 I rounded every corner using the Envelope Punch Board.  There is a corner rounder punch at the top of the board.  Love it!

This is a great gift card holder to make if you have a lot to make in a short time.  Tomorrow I plan to post another offering from the Valentine Buffet.

I will be hosting the Buffet at my house on January 25 @ 10 PM.  If interested in more info, contact me.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment