Thursday, January 2, 2014

Downline Congrats!

Every month I send out Congrats cards to my top 3 sellers.  This card is the one that I will be sending this month.  I just made a VERY simple card using some of the "NEW" products that you can find in the Occasions Catalog.  Tomorrow is the first day that you can order from the Occasions Catalog.  I am not allowed to give you details yet about the products used from the catalog until tomorrow.  But I guarantee you that you will love the new products available.

If you have not received your catalog yet, please contact me and I will get one to you.

Today I plan to do a lot of stamping using the new products so I can show you what you can do with all these great products.  There is a big snow storm that is supposed to arrive late this afternoon.  So it should be a great day to fire up the fireplace, stamp, and watch the snow fall.  We are supposed to have all 3 boys tomorrow but with the weather, it might just be 2.  But I will stamp today when I do not have to worry about watching the little guys.  If you are somewhere where it is supposed to have snowfall today, stay warm.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment