Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Peek A Boo Valentine

Today I am going to share another card that is being offered at my Valentine Buffet.  The reason I called it my peek a boo card was because I punched out a hole on the front of the card stock and the heart was placed on the inside of the card.  This is a very simple streamlined card and I think perfect for the male in your life.  It is not a puffy card at all.

The supplies that were used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper
INK:  None (unless you stamp a sentiment inside)
ACCESSORIES:  1/8" Silver Ribbon, 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels, Red Sharpie (non SU)

I love the glitz on this (of course) and there is nothing on this card the makes it feel girly girl.  This is the card that I am going to give my husband this year for Valentine's Day.  I think he will like it because he knows it comes from the heart.

The snow is over and now for the shoveling out.  A friend of ours came over and plowed the driveway.  I am waiting for my son in law and the boys to come up to shovel my sidewalks.  It was beautiful yesterday watching the snow fall.  I watched the whole day!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment