Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Rose for You

Another project that will be offered at the Valentine Stamp Buffet.  This is a mini frame that is decorated with a rose which was made using the Spiral Flower Die.  That is a new die which can be found in the Occasions Catalog.  You can use the die to create 3 dimensional flowers.  We made those flowers on Saturday and decided to use them to decorate the frame.  The frames were found on a "field trip" to some discount stores.  I love it when I am able to find cheap items that I can decorate using Stampin' Up products.

What we did was to stamp an insert into the frame.  We used the Eiffel Tower from the stamp set, Follow My Heart.  And here is the great part…  If you do not like that image, you can stamp on other card stock or DSP and place that in the frame!  You make a lot of different inserts and so you will be able to use it for a number of different occasions.

The 2 stamp sets that were used for this project were Perfect Pennants and Follow My Heart.


What a cute little gift to give a friend, co-worker, teacher, or family member.  It is small enough to fit on a desk at work.  I love it because it can be used all through the year not just at Valentine's Day.  Check back all this week to see other projects that will be offered.

I will be hosting this event at my home on January 25 @ 10 AM.  If interested or would like more information, please contact me.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment