Friday, June 29, 2012

Christmas in July

I love my Christmas in July event!  Every year for the past five years I have hosted this event.  Susan and I started to them together a three years ago.  Every year we decorate the house like it was Christmas, bake Christmas cookies, have hot cocoa, and play Christmas music.


This year we have 5 projects again.  We are offering a card, Tic Tac Holder, Santa Note Pad, Angel Nail File or Candy Holder, and a Gift Card Holder.  The reason there is a Question Mark on the gift card holder is because we are going to use product from the new Holiday Mini.   I am so excited for you to see the new Holiday Catalog because the product in there is unbelievable and I really would like to have it all!


If you are interested in attending our Christmas in July event, please contact me.  It will be held on July 28 at noon.   The cost is $15 for all 5 projects.  


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment