Monday, June 11, 2012

Hostess Appreciation Project



 When I host my Hostess Appreciation Dinners, I always like to do a special project.  This year I decided to show my Hostess how to make Altered Clear Mount Cases.  I loved the Floral District Paper and decided use that to make the cases.  I think they turned out beautiful and so did they.  


 The second picture shows you what we did to the inside.  This case became a note pad and pen and also a post it pad.  The case really became a message center.   The supplies for this project were:


STAMP SET:  Lovely Letters
PAPER:  Floral District, Brights Designer Paper Pack (Rich Razzleberry), Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
INK:  Raspberry Ripple
ACCESSORIES:  Top Note Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Simply Scored, 2-3/8"Scallop Circle Punch,  1-3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot


 There are so many things that you can do with this case.  The possibilities are endless.   It was another wonderful evening stamping with friends.  I can't wait to do it again next year.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment