Thursday, June 21, 2012

Getting Ready for Baby

Most of you know that I will be a Grandma again in a few months.  So we are getting ready for this baby since it will be her first.  Of course a Baby Shower is essential and I am gearing up for it.  The first thing I need to do to get ready for this baby is to help with the Baby Shower.  So I am making the invitations.  I saw this idea on Debbie Henderson's blog.  As soon as I saw this card I knew I had to find a use for it.  I always thought I would make one for a shower card.   But when my daughter told me she was pregnant, I knew somehow I had to make this as an invitation.  Isn't it adorable?  I know it s a total CASE except I substituted the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine instead of a button and I changed the color of the ribbon to Daffodil Delight.


The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET: Embellished Events
PAPER:  Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
INK:  Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES:  1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle punch, Tasteful Trim Die, Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch (RETIRED), Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, 1-1/4" Daffodil Delight Ribbon (RETIRED), Dimensionals


I hope everyone enjoys the card.  It took me a little longer to put together than I originally thought but it is well worth the time.  I will have to post pictures after the shower.  I am getting excited about the shower but it is still a ways in the future.  I just needed to get started with the invitations.  I also have birth announcements to make for the newest grandson born last week and I need to start on my convention swaps.  Wow!  I guess I am going to be busy for the next few weeks!  Enjoy the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment