Monday, June 4, 2012

June Technique Class- Card 2

  My customers are always complaining to me that we never seem to make enough Masculine Cards.  So I purposely decided I needed to make one for June.  Especially with Father's Day.  I decided to use the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set which you have a variety of sentiments to add to a card that has a masculine feel. 


 This month's  theme for the cards we are making is "Tips, Tricks, and New Products".  The New Product on this card is the DSP which is called COMFORT CAFE.  You are probably trying to figure out where the Tip or Trick is.  My hint to you is to look very closely at the sentiment.  I will show you how you can make the label with an item you might already own.


 I really love it when I can show people how they can use the products that they own in a different way.  I like it when you can use items in may different ways.  I always feel that you really get your money's worth when you can use a product in more ways than one.  Well I have another busy day today.  I need to clean up all my stamping supplies.  The past week I have been very busy with my Hostess Appreciation Dinner, Technique Class, a Home  Workshop, and my Open House.  I am not complaining but I will say, the one room on my house looks as though someone ransacked the room.  It is so bad.  So I really need to get in there and get things more organized.  So go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment