Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Open House Make and Take

This is one of the Open House's Make and Take's.  I wanted to included all the new 2012-13 In Colors.  I did see this on someone's blog but forgot to write down their name and then could not find it again.  So if you let me know, I will give you credit.  


Each one of the In Colors is used in this card.  I thought it would be a great idea to use all the colors so that my customers could see each one of them.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Summer Smooches, Friendly Phrases
PAPER:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
INK:  Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
ACCESSORIES:  Rhinestone Jewels


I decided to make this card 3" x 3".  It is a cute little card that would be great for a thank you.  People seemed to like it.  The Rhinestone really completes the card.  That little bit of bling was the perfect touch to this card.  Another rainy day here.  I hope where you are the weather is better.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment