Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Well, Happy "NEW" Catalog year anyway!  TODAY is the first day that you can order from the "NEW" SU Catalog.  I am so excited for you to see the New 2012-13 Catalog.  There are so many new stamp sets, DSP, and other items which I am sure you are going to enjoy.  I had my Hostess Appreciation Party last night.  It was our own New Year Eve Party and we had such a great time.  We made 2 projects using some of the NEW products.  They could not wait until today when they could start ordering.

 I am hosting my ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE on Sunday @ 1-3 PM at my house.  Please feel free to drop in and check out the New Products as well as my sale on Retired products.  Any one who attends my Open House on Sunday will receive a FREE catalog.  If you would like to have the NEW Catalog and can not attend my Open House, please contact me and I will get one to you.

 I had to add these pictures of a budding Stampin' Up demo.  This is my grandson who is 17 months old.  While I was setting up my table for last night's event, he kept following me as I went from room to room getting the supplies I needed.  After a while, I realized he was not behind me and I did not know where he had gone.  While looking for him, I walked into the dining room and there he was, trying to use my supplies.  He looks as though he knows what he is doing!  I guess he has watched Grandma too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment