Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hostess Appreciation Dinner

 This month I have had a lot going on with Hostess Appreciation Party, Technique Classes, Home Workshop, and Open House.  I tried to shove so much in just a few days because I wanted to make sure that I would not be busy when the baby comes. 


 This was the card we made at my Hostess Appreciation Dinner. Every year I have a dinner for the ladies that have hosted a workshop throughout the year.  I make or provide a meal and dessert for them.  Then we play with the new products, play a few games, hand out some prizes and receive the NEW catalog.  Well this year I had been so sick for 2 weeks that we decided not to play games but I still handed out a few prizes (like the prize patrol!).  Everyone felt they really wanted to check out the new catalog this year which helped take a load off my shoulders that night trying to get through everything.  And all my ladies could not wait until we did the Make and Takes.  I decided to make this card.  I CASED it from Vicki Burdick.  I changed some things around and made the flower a softer color.  The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SETS:  Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
PAPER:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Floral District DSP
INK:  Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Baja Breeze 
ACCESSORIES:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals, Baja Breeze Seam Binding


Everyone loved this card!  I loved it because of the softness of the colors of the card. Wait until you see the other project we made.  It was a very successful evening.  I have the most wonderful customers!   Go out and enjoy your day!


1 comment: