Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Joannie's Home Workshop

In the beginning of June, I had a workshop at one of my customer's homes.  She wanted to have a workshop as soon as the new catalog came out so she had the opportunity to purchase some of the new items.  I usually do 2 cards and something some small but three dimensional.  These small, cute candy holder fit the bill.  This is such a quick and easy way to spice up a candy bar .  What a fancy way to give someone a treat!  This is a great way to hand out treat for a classroom or an office occasion.


The supplies that I used for this project were:


STAMP SET:  Betsy's Blossoms
PAPER:  Gumball Green, Raspbery Ripple, Whisper White
INK:  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
ACCESSORIES:  Dimensionals, Two Tag Die, Big Shot, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon


Everyone loved this project!  They even came up with more ways to use this simple project such as a napkin ring, dinner utensil holder, and name card at family or special events.  That is what is so great with stamping with friends.  I love the exchange of ideas with each other.  I think that exchange of ideas makes stamping a bonding experience with friends as well as a fun crafting time.  


Before I go,  I need to post another picture of my new little grandson.  Here he is with his older brother.  What cuties!  But today I am already gearing up for the next grandchild that should be arriving in September.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest card - and those babies are beautiful, I can't believe Eli is a big brother already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing isn't it how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete