Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just a quick post showing you what I made for my customers when they attended my Open House.  I just wanted to make a quick and easy thank you for coming.  I made this cute little post-it note holder.  I wanted to show off  some new product also.   I cut it using the Two Tags Die and I used the "New" PRIMROSE PETALS In Color cardstock.  The DSP that I used on the cover was the FLORAL DISTRICT DSP.  Inside I stamped a sentiment and cute little butterflies.  On the other side I added a mini post-it.  I thought it was so cute! 

The supplies that I used for this project were:
STAMP SETS:  Make A Cake, Friendly Phrases
PAPER:  Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
INK:  Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES:  Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Mini Post-It (non SU )

I have a busy day today.  I have a graduation party to go to and a wedding. Sometimes everything just seems to happen all at once and this week has proved that.  Enjoy your day!
ACCESSORIES: Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Mini Post-It (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment