Monday, June 25, 2012

A Card from Joannie's

This is one of the cards that we made at Joannie's.  I saw this card on Stampin' Connection and CASE'd it but can not remember who originally made it.  But I loved it from the first moment I saw it.


The supplies that I used for this card were:


STAMP SET: Forever with You
PAPER:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Comfort Cafe DSP
INK:  Midnight Muse
ACCESSORIES:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Pearls, Dimensionals, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green Markers


Starting to put together ideas for my swaps for convention.  I have a lot of ideas but I need to come up with a simple card that you can make a number of without losing your mind.  Well I am going to try to make a few samples today.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment