Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Technique Class - Card 3

This is the third and final card that we are making this month.  Check out the rounded corners on that card.  I will show you how to make them that large using a circle punch!  


 I stepped outside of my comfort zone with the color combination.  I am usually a pink and purple flower gal.  Although I like the Calypso Coral color, I rarely use it because I am not sure of what to mix it with.  But I am happy how it turned out.


Trying to get my stuff all put back after my Open House this weekend.  Why is it so easy to get out but so difficult to get everything back?  But we all had a wonderful time on Sunday, stamping, eating, and checking out new products.  That is what is really important.  


 Well another busy day.  I have a Technique Class today and then I am off and running with errands all day.  Although I will fit in a little shopping for the 2 new grandchildren that are arriving in the next few months. That is always enjoyable.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment